- A vehicle may be reserved from sale for your benefit via our website (www.saxton4x4.co.uk) for a £99 fee.
- Payment of the fee shall reserve the vehicle from sale for a maximum of 48 hours (the “Reservation Period”).
- The reservation period can only be extended with our written authorization and this extended period will be subject to payment of an increased fee amount to be agreed.
- If no order for the purchase of the vehicle has been completed prior to the end of this Reservation Period, the vehicle shall no longer be reserved from sale and you acknowledge that the vehicle may be sold to other customers, and the Reservation Fee shall be returned to you in full.
- The reservation fee is not a deposit or partial payment for either the vehicle reserved or any other vehicle. If you chose to purchase the vehicle prior to the end of the Reservation Period you can elect to either:
Have the Reservation Fee be treated as a partial payment for the vehicle, and the Reservation Fee shall be deducted from the balance due; or
Have the Reservation Fee returned to you.
- You may only reserve one vehicle at any given time unless otherwise agreed by us.
- A customer will be required to pay a deposit when purchasing a vehicle.
- A deposit is a partial payment towards the purchase of the vehicle and is a commitment to purchase the vehicle.
- A deposit should be paid once you have decided to purchase the vehicle.
- The minimum deposit amount is £500 or 2% of the value of the vehicle (whichever amount is greatest),
- The maximum time a vehicle can be secured for purchase is 5 days unless otherwise agreed by us.
- Should you not proceed with the purchase of the vehicle after paying the deposit, we shall be entitled to be compensated and paid a sum equivalent to a reasonable administration fee and any damages, loss or expenses which we may have suffered or incurred by reason of your cancellation or default (including as a result of selling the goods at a lower value) and storage costs.
- Such an amount may be deducted from your deposit. If the amount is in excess of the deposit you shall be liable to pay the excess.
- All payments must be received from the person whose name is on the order form for the vehicle
- We can accept any amount via debit card.
- We can accept payment via credit card of up to £1,000 in total whether paid on one or across multiple cards.
- Mastercard and Visa cards are accepted.
- We can only accept cash payments of up to £3,000.
- We can also accept payment via bank transfer to the following details:
Account Name: Saxton 4x4 LTD
Sort Code: 20-20-35
Account Number: 83753468
Reference(Required*): Vehicle Registration
* When sending payments via bank transfer, you must use the registration number of the vehicle being purchased as the payment reference. If we do not receive this information, your payment may not be allocated correctly and the completion of the purchase delayed. If you are unsure of what the vehicle registration is, please get in touch with us and we can provide you with this information.
- When we are required to process a refund, we aim for this to be processed within 7-10 working days.
- If the original payment was made by card we will refund the card used.
- If the original payment was made via any other method then the refund will be made via bank transfer.
- You may be required to confirm your bank account details for compliance purposes.
- We are only able to refund payments to the card or bank account that made the payment.
Any further information required with regards to your sale can be located in our Terms & Conditions via the following link: https://www.saxton4x4.co.uk/legal-and-compliance