Terms and Conditions of Site Access
This World Wide Web Site (the "Site") is operated by Saxton 4x4 Ltd, a company registered under the Companies Acts in England (No.04873983) and having its registered office at Widford Industrial Area, Westway, Chelmsford, CM1 3BH.
All materials within the Site are the intellectual property of Saxton 4x4 Ltd. Such materials may not be copied or reproduced, save to the extent necessary to view the same on-line. However, you may print complete pages of the site to hard copy for your own personal use.
THE PURPOSE OF THE POLICY
This policy (together with any other documents we refer to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data Saxton 4x4 collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will use it.
WHO WE ARE
'We' or 'us' means Saxton 4x4, a limited company registered in the United Kingdom. If you wish to contact us, please use our contact page. By contacting us, using our services, or visiting our website (our 'site' (www.saxton4x4.co.uk)), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy, unless you inform us otherwise and we agree in writing to a variation of the Policy.
WHO THIS POLICY APPLIES TO
This policy applies to both Service Users and www.saxton4x4.co.uk Web Users except as otherwise stated for interpretation, the following words have the following meanings: • Web Users - anyone visiting our site. • Service Users - any recipient of our services, whether it be directly provided by us or indirectly through a third-party associate. • Services - any assistance we provide to you, including but not limited to; programming; advice and information etc.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Note that calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes. We may collect and process the following data about you: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide if you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you contact us. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, employer, financial information. In connection with GDPR, all our newsletters are 'opt in', we do not automatically opt in individuals.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect the following information for Web Users and Service Users:
• Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. Please Note - This information is generic and not specifically linked to any individuals to comply with GDPR practices.
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number. Please Note - This information is generic and not specifically linked to any individuals to comply with GDPR practices.
For Service Users only, we may also collect:
• name, salutation, gender;
• job title, role, residential or office address;
• company details, company number, VAT number;
• contact details (including, but not limited to, telephone number; email address; social media handle; etc.).
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
For Web Users and Service Users - We also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. The information we receive from these third parties will be information that they have collected from you. For Service Users only - We may receive information about you from third parties. When that data is collected from you, you should be informed by those third parties at that stage that it may be shared internally by us and combined with data collected from multiple sources.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
WE USE INFORMATION HELD ABOUT YOU IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
• to notify you about changes to our service; and
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device; Where you have indicated to us that you are happy for us to do so, we may also use this information:
• to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about or receive from us;
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
• to administer our services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our services, site and premises safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of our service.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we can share your personal information with:
• For Service Users only - our suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them to allow us to provide services to you, and only where they are under a duty to deal with your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679); and
• For Web Users only - analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• For Service Users only - to provide our Services.
ANONYMOUS DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share information in fully anonymised form with the following:
• Google Limited;
• 21st Century Internet Limited;
• Microsoft Limited;
Please rest assured this type of sharing of data will only be in anonymised format and you will not be identifiable from the collated data we disclose.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or on secure servers operated by a third party. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site (www.saxton4x4.co.uk), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data and information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will ask for your permission before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes (in line with GDPR) or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. If you have given us permission to disclose information about you to a third party, you may revoke that permission at any time by contacting us.
You have the right to request any of the following; we ask that you send such requests to our contact details as listed above:
• Right to Access - to access all the data we hold about you;
• Right to Erasure - that we erase all data we hold about you, if the data is no longer being used for the purposes you have consented to or if you revoke your consent as above.
• Right to Data Portability - to easily copy or transfer the data we hold about you from us to another service provider.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We will not store your data for any longer than is necessary.
For Service Users only - If you are a user of our services (vehicle sales customer, vehicle parts or accessories, warranty registrations), then your information will be held for as long as you continue to use our services.
If you cease to use our services, within a reasonable time your personal data will be anonymised for statistical purposes and then archived.
Cookies are small files stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help personalise your web experience. Some features on this site will not function if you do not allow cookies.
Cookies are used to:
• measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
• remember the notifications you've seen so that we don't show them to you again
• remember you while you're changing your email subscriptions or request a lost password
• store products/services into a shopping basket You can disable cookies from inside your browser settings.
These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site, using a service provided by Google Analytics.
Third Party Cookies
We may use a number of social media tools to enhance visitor interaction on our site. If you already use these platforms their cookies may be set through our website. Data may then be collected by these companies that enables them to serve up adverts on other sites that they think are relevent to your interests. If you do not use such platforms then our site will not place these cookies on your device.
These cookies are used to enable core site functionality. They do not contain any personal information and are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
Our website (www.saxton4x4.co.uk) may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. You visit any external sites entirely at your own risk.
We use YouTube to provide videos on some pages of the site. YouTube sets cookies when you visit one of these pages.
Some pages may feature a live web chat to help assist you with content and services. This facility sets a cookie.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use the www.saxton4x4.co.uk website. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
• the pages you visit on www.saxton4x4.co.uk
• how long you spend on each web page
• how you got to the site
• what you click on while you're visiting the site
We don't collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information can't be used to identify who you are.
We don't allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
Does Saxton 4x4 collect information from children?
Saxton 4x4 does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the site, service or software. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children's Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through the site, service or software without their permission.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. (An explicit 'opt in' action is required for this).
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact Saxton 4x4 Limited (Write to: Saxton 4x4, Westway, Chelmsford Essex CM13BH)
•If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at Saxton 4x4, Westway, Chelmsford Essex CM13BH. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
DOES SAXTON 4X4 SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR USER CONTENT?
Saxton 4x4 is not in the business of selling or renting user information, and we only disclose information when:
• We have your explicit consent to share the information.
• We need to share your information with affiliated and unaffiliated service providers who process data on our behalf, including in connection with errors analysis (also called 'error dumping') and correction.
• We need to share your information with affiliated and unaffiliated service providers to fulfil your product or service requests.
You have the right to withdraw consent to your data at any time, where relevant. Simply contact Revere London (Write to: Saxton 4x4, Westway, Chelmsford Essex CM13BH or email us via our contact form).
You reserve the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority should you feel Saxton 4x4 are in breach of any data laws.
This information in this site is intended for customers and prospective customers of Saxton 4x4 Ltd in the United Kingdom and may not be applicable to other jurisdictions. Saxton 4x4 Ltd will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the contents of this Site are accurate and up to date. However, some features may or may not be present so the prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves before entering into an agreement to purchase, that the features stated are present (or not present) on the vehicle. Saxton 4x4 Ltd reserves the right to change product prices and specifications at any time.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Saxton 4x4 Ltd reserve the right to change any of the above terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
If you do not accept these Terms in full, you must stop using this website immediately.
Sales Terms & Conditions
For full details of our vehicle sale terms and conditions please click here...