4x4 on Hire Purchase
Are you looking for a realistic way to buy your next used 4x4? Saxton 4x4 pride ourselves on the premium quality of our cars. It’s for this exact reason we recommend making the most of useful finance tools like hire purchase to fund your new buy.
Combining the elements of a loan and lease, a hire purchase arrangement requires individuals to make routine monthly payments after an initial lump sum deposit. Depending on the vehicle in question, this initial deposit could be between 5-50% of the original vehicle price.
There are a host of reasons why opting for hire purchase is a sensible choice. These include:
- Low deposit rates – making it affordable for you to find the cash
- Control of the situation – you decide the deposit size and contract term
- Fixed payments – both monthly and regarding interest rates
- Flexibility – handing you the choice to settle your loan early
- Assets – you’ll have a car at the end of the deal
- Tax Benefits – offering allowances for business users
- VAT Free – no VAT on payments
In contrast to a lease purchase or PCP agreement, it’s the retail price of the vehicle in question which will determine how much you’re paying back every month. In the case of the other options, it will be decided by residual value.
Saxton 4x4 have a team of trained finance specialists on hand to deal with any questions you may have. We’ll take care of a lot of the paperwork for you, leaving you to reap the rewards of a great deal. Check out all our finance services to find the right option for you. In no time, you’ll be driving away in a new car.